Grandstream GXP1780 Specifications
• SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS(A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, TELNET, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, IPV6
• Dual switched Ethernet ports with integrated PoE. Auto-sensing 10/100Mbps
• 200 x 80 pixel backlit LCD display
• 8 line keys with up to 4 SIP accounts, 4 XML programmable context sensitive softkeys, 5 navigation/menu keys, 8 dedicated function keys for: PHONEBOOK, TRANSFER, CONFERENCE, HEADSET, MUTE, SEND/REDIAL, SPEAKERPHONE, VOLUME
• Support for G.729A/B, G.711μ/a-law, G.726, G.722 (wide-band), G.723, iLBC, OPUS, in-band and out-of-band DTMF (in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO)
• RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets), USB, and a separate EHS port reserved for external EHS adapter in the future.
• Hold, transfer, forward, 5-way conference, call park, call pickup, shared call-appearance(SCA)/bridged-line-appearance(BLA), downloadable phonebook(XML, LDAP, up to 2000 items), call waiting, call log(up to 500 records), XML customization of screen, off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click-to-dial, flexible dial plan, hot desking, personalized music ringtones and music on hold, server redundancy and fail-over
• Yes, HD handset and speakerphone with support for wideband audio
• Yes, 2 angle positions available. Wall Mount stand sold separately.
• Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1P) and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS
• User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, 256-bit AES encrypted configuration file, SRTP, TLS, 802.1x media access control, Kensington Security Slot (Kensington Lock) support
• English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese
• Firmware upgrade via TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS, mass provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file.
Power & Green Energy Efficiency
• Universal power adapter included: Input:100-240V; Output: +5V, 1A; Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af) Max power consumption: 5W
• 231mm(W) x 167mm(L) x 86mm(H); Unit weight:0.925kg ; Package weight:1.55kg
Temperature and Humidity
• Operation: 0°C to 40°C; Storage: -10°C to 60°C; Humidity: 10% to 90% Non-condensing
• GXP1780 phone, handset with cord, base stand, universal powersupply, network cable, Quick Installation Guide, GPL license
• FCC: Part 15 (CFR 47) Class B
• CE: EN55022 Class B; EN55024 Class B;EN61000-3-2; EN61000-3-3;EN60950-1
• RCM: AS/ACIF S004; AS/NZS CISPR22/24; AS/NZS 60950.1